Our local union delegates are the frontline in our struggle for fair working conditions for our members. Below are some resources and commonly used forms for delegates to effectively represent their offices:
- Please return to Alexi Shalom, firstname.lastname@example.org, 50 Broadway Suite 1600, New York, NY 10004
- Summary of non-salary benefits in the LAS CBA for quick reference.
- Resources and examples from diverse unions of how to creatively and effectively handle grievances, internal organizing, and other union issues within your shop.
- Legal rights of union representatives under the National Labor Relations Act.
- Printable palm card enumerating the rights of members to have a union representative present during disciplinary action.